WIP-Lost-Soul-6

I was able to work on “Lost Soul” a bit today.  I am finding the brick tedious and challenging at the same time.  I am varying the brick colour to make it look more  interesting.  I find trying to make the mortar lines even across the front of the school, on both sides of the window, from the bottom of the window to the top, to be a challenge.

I am still hooking #6 on the rug warp backing.  But I think it is a tad too large.  I find hooking is going slow because of that.  On the up side of that is the fact I am using up a lot of my leftover worms from other projects.

%d bloggers like this: