For taking a month off this week is turning out to be busy. I have two tutoring sessions. I canceled the other two. Plus I have the ESL group at the church. And my computer/web guru is hopefully going to come help me sort out my website mess. Plus there is crafting, to which I will take my spinning. And a couple of meetings with friends and at the church. Plus an art opening…and choir practice.
Hmm…looks busy and I haven’t even squeezed in my business activities!
My official “to do” list?
- Finish reading The Business of Art by Caplin,
- Finish printing off the “Wild with Style” and “Hooking People” course notes,
- Rewrite my artist statement,
- Fix my portfolio (take out the old style rugs and put them in a different portfolio),
- Buy some oil for my spinning wheel,
- Email one of the shops about renewing my contract,
- Update SCC membership page photos,
- Go shopping for fibre to hook in the thrift stores,
- Finish sorting wool strips,
- Go to Traditions with camera in hand and take a photo of my ornaments on their tree,
- Check into some photography links my darling daughter sent me. I’m trying to improve my photography skills. 🙂
- Finish spinning the natural Blue Faced Leicester wool I started yesterday.