I finished printing off “Wild With Style” and “Hooking People”. Now to find a binder big enough for them.
I found out I did not need to renew my contract. It is an ongoing contract whereby I just give a month’s notice to cancel. Sounds good to me. 🙂 I reviewed my other contract also.
I emailed new photos to the SCC membership page coordinator. Unfortunately it came back “Mail undeliverable” because said person’s mailbox was full. Hmm…will wait a few days and then try again.
Organized a time to shop this week. I may talk to hubby about using the car one day. I suspect I have more than one day’s worth of shopping to do.
Went to Traditions, camera in hand, and managed a couple of photos of my ornaments on a white Christmas tree. They really stand out!
I finished sorting my worms, or wool/fibre strips into colour groups.
I am on the second bobbin of BFL (Blue Faced Leicester) singles from Fleece Artist. This will make gorgeous yarn…again. 🙂 I went through my fibre stash and pulled out the next fibres I want to spin. I am hoping they can be used for rug hooking. If not, one is light coloured and can be over-dyed into something usable.
What’s left on my list for Tackle it Tuesday?
- Read The Business of Art by Caplin,
- Rewrite my artist statement,
- Fix my portfolio (take out the old style rugs and put them in a different portfolio),
- Check into some photography links my darling daughter sent me. I’m trying to improve my photography skills.
- Finish spinning the natural Blue Faced Leicester wool I started yesterday.
- Work on my website and get it back up and running!