Had a fun, but busy weekend. Saturday I actually finished processing the multi-coloured wool yarn, and it took till yesterday to dry completely. This yarn is so luscious I think I will use it to knit something.
I ran errands the rest of Saturday and helped work an event at the church in the evening.
Spent yesterday at church, a concert, and a friend’s birthday party. Reading more of The Business Side of Art.
Prepared and started spinning a wool that has a weird spot dye job on it. My guess is it is more BFL just from the feel of it. It is more fiber that was gifted to me when I started spinning three years ago. It’s spinning up into nice sections of pastel colours. I will probably over-dye it for rug hooking.
Projects to work on this week…
- Finish reading The Business of Art by Caplin,
- Spin more fibre given to me years ago.
- Rewrite my artist statement,
- Fix my portfolio (take out the old style rugs and put them in a different portfolio),
- Cut up clothes and blankets I bought last week.
- Check into some photography links my darling daughter sent me. I’m trying to improve my photography skills.
- Work on my website.