Spinning more pastel singles. Took the day off yesterday…for the most part. Had a busy time with a church Christmas potluck and chatting with family and friends on the phone.
This week’s agenda? Well, at some point last week I did rewrite my artist statement. So that’s done. Let’s see what’s on my list…
- plan a Christmas party and prepare for it,
- Christmas shopping,
- tutoring 2 mornings,
- prayer partner one morning,
- Crafting group one afternoon. I’ll take my spinning.
- Mailing Christmas parcels and cards,
- Finish reading The Business of Art by Caplin,
- Read I Just Want to Make Things,
- Spin more fibre given to me years ago.
- Fix my portfolio (take out the old style rugs and put them in a different portfolio – need to buy a binder),
- Cut up silk/wool clothes and blankets I bought.
- Check into some photography links my darling daughter sent me. I’m trying to improve my photography skills. I suspect this will be carried over to next week. Just seems like too much to fit in one week…
If I’m still alive by the end of the week I think I’ll take Saturday off and just veg out. 🙂