Hope everyone is having a Happy New Year! We chilled out with some Costco appetizers and carbonated juice New Year’s Eve. 🙂
I’ve been busy the last 24 hours. It’s been good and bad. The bad first…
- We bought ink cartridges, came home and found two were broken?!
- My website is down. Sigh…
- Hubby was in a car accident. But the good thing is no one was hurt, just the vehicles.
- While we enjoyed a movie and a fire in the fireplace New Year’s Eve, our kitchen pipes froze.
Most of that happened by noon hour, so the boarder and I decided about 2 PM to crack out the appetizers even though hubby was still at work. Yes, he drove our broken car to work.
The good news?
- I finished making a list of next actions and plugging them into a mindmap,
- I actually accomplished a few of them,
- I applied for an exhibit,
- I found out when the CVAF Street Fair is and blocked it off on my calendar,
- Determined Bazaart and Dimensions 2014 information are not up on the Internet yet,
- Updated my portfolio,
- Organized my rug hooking class notes,
- I baked Welsh cakes for hubby for New Year’s. He loves them!
- Watched camera video tutorials on YouTube
- Found another exhibit that might suit my work,
- Pulled together my receipts and material for my accountant.
I still need to organize the tax stuff, but it’s altogether in one place…I think. That is good. So while hubby is busy thawing out the kitchen pipes I think I will go back to working on the budget to see where and when we can fit in that kitchen renovation…