Well I managed to accomplish all my goals yesterday.  Some by a long shot.

I hooked a lot on Lost Soul.  I am going to do some serious colour planning for the books.  This is a bit of a mixed up colour scheme, and I may have to rip some out and redo it just to get them right.

WIP-Lost-SoulI did ply and process the blue silk/Tencel…and processed a few singles (unplied yarn).

BFL-merino-singles pastel-singles silk-TencelI watched two lectures in Fundamentals of Photography.  I took some goofy photos from different perspectives and angles to see if I could come up with anything interesting.

dragon-webAnd I even had time to help my friend. 🙂

Today’s focus is my student I tutor in ESL.  And more rug hooking in the afternoon.

%d bloggers like this: