Finished this little rug (8 x 10″) on the weekend. It is an enlarged view of a leaf bud under a microscope. I think I will call it “Bud Light”. lol No, I will think of something else. The Budweiser people might come after me about that name. For now I shall just refer to it as “Bud”. I am so unoriginal with my names. I think I need a course in creatively naming rugs!
This week’s plans…
- tutoring two mornings and one evening,
- two prayer meetings,
- spinning at a crafting meeting,
And for rug hooking…
- colour plan border for Lost Soul,
- dye any fabric I need to dye for the border of Lost Soul,
- Week 3 of Beginning to Hook Abstract Rugs,
- read Kandinsky’s Concerning the Spiritual in Art,
- read Karen Wilkin’s Hans Hofmann.