I picked up my hook again yesterday and tried it on Lost Soul and the never-ending border. I think there is a reason I don’t like borders in rugs. 🙂
I knit more on my garter stitch scarf.
I am doing so well that I am planning a few hours of hooking related work on Thursday. And possibly a full day of hooking related activity Friday. We’ll see.
Soooo…what needs to be done?
- Work on Beginning to Hook Abstract Rugs course. I am on lesson 4 – hooking a design from one of my outdoor photos.
- Hook on Lost Soul border.
- Read Wild Fibers.
- Sketch more rug designs.
- Knit garter stitch scarf.
- Select fiber for poppies.
- Select fiber for spring landscapes.
- Work on Prairie Sky.