This week will be busy in my studio. I have small wall hangings to hook for the shops, some abstracts to finish, and some dyeing to do. I am hoping to have at least five wall hangings hooked by the end of the week, but we shall see. That will give me quite a few to finish next week for one of the shops.
I have a few other engagements this week as well. Let’s see the list.
- finish hooking the Prairie Sky rugettes for one shop,
- overdye the yellow fabric from last week…and dye more mid-tone yellows,
- dye some mid-tone blues,
- sketchbook – IA 90 notes and sketches from photos,
- read more International Artist magazines and highlight what I want to make notes on,
- read more Wild Fibers magazine,
- read The Digital Photography Book and take notes,
- ship off greeting cards to customers,
- clean up studio!
That’s it for now.