I started hooking spring rugettes yesterday. I did not get too far. Too much to do with hubby off work. We ran errands in the morning and I napped most of the afternoon, recuperating! However I did manage to start this puppy before the sun set.
I like to hook in natural daylight so I can see the nuances of the colours and textures I put in my small rugs. It prevents me having to pull out loops the next day when the sun comes up and I realize I have the wrong fiber in the wrong place!
In my studio this week…
- hook spring rugettes,
- finish the edges of the Prairie Sky rugettes,
- tag the Prairie Sky rugettes and label them,
- finish the edges of the poppy rugettes,
- tag the poppy rugettes and label them,
- finish the edges on a few of the spring rugettes,
- tag the spring rugettes and label them,
- GOAL = to have the rugettes up to the store by Friday.