- hooking five rugettes,
- going to the gym twice, possibly three times,
- helping with ESL tutoring one evening at the church – if I’ve finished my rugette for the day,
- entertaining company one day (I’m double booked Tuesday all day),
- crafting one afternoon…not sure what I will take this week.
- And then there is Maundy Thursday and Good Friday, for both of which I will be singing in the choir.
- Possibly attending a prayer vigil at the church.
Not sure how much rug hooking I’ll fit in there, but it’s got to be a least a rugette a day. I may be hooking into the night this week.