Yesterday I spent most of the day at the gym and grocery shopping. My Costco run and GF (gluten-free) catering run decimated my grocery budget for the next two weeks. Oh well. We will be well fed. I came home with a lot of good GF food I could eat. After being on the go from 10:30 to 2:30, I proceeded to crash on my living room couch for an hour.
My review for the week?
- I finished 10 rugettes, complete with hanging sleeves.
- I cleaned my studio and found two of my favourite hooks that I just knew were down there somewhere!
- I finished dyeing fibre and put away all my dye equipment.
- I washed a couple woolen blankets that were gifted to me.
Today hubby and the boarder are working. I have great hopes of getting things done. My goals?
- those rugettes I didn’t do yesterday,
- the poppy coasters,
- hang tags for the rugettes I finished this week,
- put more rugettes on backing.
Up next week…
- cut doweling to hang all rugettes,
- phone photographer about editing photos for future greeting cards,
- hook more rugettes.