It has been a bit chaotic this week, what with renovations starting. Hubby and I have been shopping for electrical supplies to cut the cost of having the electrician do it. So far so good. He is picking up puck lights and LED pot lights. We have everything else…I think.
In studio news…I picked up a big shipment from Dorr Woolen Mill today. Imagine a big happy smile on my face and you would be right. Lots of wool yardage to dye, linen to hook, a beginner frame, and a hook.
I also heard from MOO and my Christmas cards are on the way! 🙂
I also finished the rugettes on my backing. I cut them apart, serged edges, and steam pressed them to block them overnight.
With that all accomplished I drew some star ornaments on backing to start hooking soon. I need 18 ornaments by the end of the month. That’s at least two a day if I want to have them finished on time, which they should be. I am actually hoping to hook three a day.
Looking forward to working more on my hooking and less on shopping!