I have a busy week planned for myself. This past weekend I had a lovely student who did very well learning to hook with variable types of fibre. She left happy with a hook and hoop. I hope to see her finished piece some day soon. 🙂
I am planning more hooking this week. My main goal is to work on Goldfish. It would be nice to finish it, but I suspect it will take until next week. It is a bit larger than some of my other wall hangings.
After that I have a prairie sunset I would like to plan and hook…a larger one again. I am hoping to submit it and the large prairie sky for Dimensions 2015.
Other things on my plate?
- Searching the Net for more learning opportunities.
- Getting the final bit of information into my accountant’s assistant for my taxes.
- Posting some work on Etsy for sale.
- Plus I need to think about spring inventory for the shops.
- And do some checking of fibre to see if I need another dye day soon.
- Some sketching needs to be accomplished.
- Some magazines gone through.