My goals this week?
- Hook on “Goldfish”,
- Draw some spring wall hangings on backing,
- Consider approaching a couple more shops for sales,
- Photograph “Above the Garage” and “Geraniums” and send the photos and info in for jurying to the Sauder Village Plein Air exhibit,
- Listen to some online videos and podcasts on the art business,
- Maybe hook some on the Prairie Sky wall hangings (depends how much I do on Goldfish),
- Sketch daily.
I am waiting for more backing to come in the mail so I can sketch out my second piece for Dimensions 2015 and pieces for the Join the Thread exhibit in Weyburn this summer. I have also been toying with the idea of entering a piece for jurying into Fabrications this fall. It is on over the winter of 2015/2016.