Well it’s been a busy week in my studio.
- I finished Prairie Sunset. I have yet to hem it.
- I sent in my “Intent to Enter” for Dimensions 2015.
- I cleaned up my sunroom studio.
- I priced my wall hangings. Have a few left to do, but mostly done.
- I started ripping up plaids into swatches for sale.
- I worked on my business plan.
- I deposited money in the bank from some sales.
- I “attended” a phone workshop on Getting Your Art Out There.
- I found a new supplier for my backing, and they’re Canadian. Sorry Americans, but the exchange rate, duty and taxes are killing me!
Today and tomorrow I attend a Social Media Workshop for artists to learn how to use social media. I am going armed with all my passwords so I know what to use where. I have a dreadful memory!