I missed last week’s review on Saturday, so here it is…
- I finished hooking Paisley Prairie Sky,
- I also finished hooking Goldfish. The mouth needed redoing…again.
- I finished tearing up plaid and tweed into swatches…at least all that is going to be torn up.
- I posted swatches, bags of scraps, and wall hangings to the blog, Etsy, and Facebook.
- I went through a long convoluted process to find the only way to acquire a light bulb for my Ott Lite is by ordering it by phone from the Canadian distributor. I’ve yet to put in a call.
- I did manage to fill out all the forms for Dimensions 2015.
- I had my last mentoring session.
- I reviewed all my mentoring sessions and came up with a long list of things to do this year and next.
Then there was the weekend…
- I finished hemming, and sewing the hanging sleeve on Paisley Prairie Sky.
- Hooking on some small wall hangings for inventory. Not Prairie Sky.