I hope everyone enjoyed this past week’s posts on rug hooking tools, materials, and equipment. If my blog stats are anything to go by, you did. Thank-you for reading.
My review this week is pretty simple. I spent a lot of time sleeping off the gym. Not sure what’s up, but the gym has just taken the wind out of my sails the days I go.
Other than that,
- I finished hooking Goldfish,
- I finished hooking the backing for the CVAF Street Fair,
- I finished hemming both Goldfish and the wall hangings on the backing,
- I received my CARFAC Certificates of Canadian Origin for the work for Sauder Village,
- I sent my work in for Join the Thread in Weyburn, SK.
- I am almost finished sewing hanging sleeves on the wall hangings for the CVAF Street Fair. Will finish off today.
Oh, and dealing with a missing wall hanging at the O’Hare International Processing Centre. Sigh. That’s the end of sending them via post. From now on they are couriered.