WIP-RS-11Hi all!  Well I finished hooking Ripening Saskatoons.  Made a few small changes, but it’s done now.  Will spend time blocking and hemming it this weekend as Hubby is working.  Might even sew the hanging sleeve on by the end of the weekend. 🙂

Baby-SetAlso finished off the baby hat to go with the baby sweater.  The pompom is not as full as I’d like it, but I ran out of yarn for it.  This little project used up a lot of my hand dyed cochineal yarn, as well as some hand spun.  Best of all, it inspired another spinner and knitter to make one as well. 🙂

This week was punctuated with company that resulted in some inspiring trips to an art gallery and two museums.   I am going to spend some time with my sketchbook and playing around to see if I can come up with some new designs.

My next hooking projects will be poppies for a while.  Small ones to start.  Then a couple medium sized ones…just in case anyone gets a hankering for larger poppies. 🙂  I want to prepare for the Traditions exhibit in November.

%d bloggers like this: