It’s a busy time of year for outdoor things. The patio garden is starting to produce. I need to process and can some vegetables and fruits. My freezer is still bursting from fruit from last year. Last night I discovered a gallon of raspberries I didn’t know I had.
I was also going through old cookbooks to cull them, and found a recipe for Raspberry Vinegar, which I just happen to need as a salad dressing base for another recipe. So I quickly thawed a gallon of raspberries, poured two cups of vinegar over them, and now am letting them set the required four days before straining, adding a cup of sugar per cup of vinegar liquid, and processing. 🙂
Also in the deep freeze are about 4 gallons each of crabapples and rhubarb, and a gallon of saskatoons (blueberry like berries, but not as sweet). I am poised to embark on jam making.
However, none of that is in my studio! In my studio I am trying to re-orient myself and catch up loose ends.
- I want to sort through my projects and see where I’m at. Line up an order to hook in,
- I want to hook some poppy wall hangings,
- I forgot to label Goldfish. So that needs to be attended to,
- I still need to work on my portfolio, which is sadly out of date,
- I also need to add some work to my Etsy shop,
- and I need to update my “For Sale” page here on my blog site.
I hope everyone has a great day!