Hi everyone! Hope you all had a good week, and that today is shaping up nicely. 🙂
I had a semi-successful week as far as my goals went.
- I did manage to hook two poppy wall hangings. I’d hoped to do more, but life got in the way.
- I did upload a new wall hanging to Etsy every day.
- I printed and attached a label to Goldfish.
- I also updated my “For Sale” page here on the blog.
- I was about to print off photos for my portfolio when I realized I have the wrong type of photo paper. Will pick some of the right paper up today.
Today Hubby is off work, so I will be too. It’s time to do errands and some processing of food for the coming winter. I might even fit in some housework. We’ll see how my energy holds out.