This weekend was busy.
- I managed to hem all the wall hangings,
- I attached the hanging sleeves,
- I labeled all the wall hangings,
- Updated hang tags on Sauder Village wall hangings,
- I also printed hang tags for the rest of the wall hangings and attached them.
- I sorted through them to make sure everything had a hanging rod. They did not! I had to go shopping for doweling…twice! I made a cutting list and Hubby cut them for me. I still need more doweling.
- I made sure I had photos of everything,
- I edited photos of the new wall hangings (still have more to do),
- I added all new wall hangings to my inventory,
- I made a list of items for commission for the SCC Boutique (it’s coming folks!), and
- I packed up the order and sealed it.
Left to do?
- Buy more oak doweling for hanging rods,
- Plan the rest of the trip,
- Plan my work for the duration of the trip,
- Make a list of what to pack for the trip.
Oh! And we have company this week before we leave.
Plus I have to deal with any garden produce/herbs. They are not going to make it until we get back.