It’s time to look over my business plan to see what’s up next. Today will be a regroup and refocus day. I couldn’t sleep last night, so I took the time to go over my plan for the year. I am almost there, but won’t make my income goal. I am trying to focus on the positives instead of the negatives.
- I earned more than last year.
- I learned more too, thanks to my business mentor.
- I was able to exhibit more and get more exposure.
- I was able to reach out within my field and create a larger network of people to share ideas with.
All of that is good, but I need to do better in certain areas…
- Bookkeeping and my accountant. I’m hoping Hubby will take this over when he retires.
- Handling customers and students. Interpersonal skills.
- Online sales. I really need my own sales website instead of using Etsy. Too many fees associated with using Etsy and too many restrictions.
- Classes. I need to bite the bullet and advertise somewhere.
So that’s what I’m thinking about today. How about the rest of you? What’s on your plate today?