This week was a mixed bag.
- I finished hooking Wascana Creek, as you can see. 🙂
- I renewed my domain and transferred it to WordPress.
- I upgraded my blog so you should see no ads now.
- I received notice from my accountant’s assistant that she was not entirely happy with the way I filled out the T2125 Business Statement for this year. She wants me to re-enter my expenses and income in three separate forms she provided. I am not happy. This should have been given to me at the beginning of the year, not the end. I spent a lot of time since Wednesday, when I received the email, on that. I have better things to do this time of year. This is time consuming detailed work.
Aside from all that,
- I’ve hosted company this week,
- been to see the CP Christmas Train,
- took part in a church Christmas potluck,
- attended a potluck for a group of ladies I used to stitch with,
- and engaged in watching Christmas movies to de-stress…I love ’em!