Hi all. Christmas is coming down. The New Year has definitely begun! This is the first Week in Review for the year. I have to admit to not accomplishing a lot of rug hooking. However I did manage a few things related to my business…
- Finished hooking Wascana Creek,
- Hemmed Wascana Creek,
- Attached a label to Wascana Creek,
- Figured out my PST (provincial sales tax) owed to the government and dropped it off,
- Catching up on business related reading,
- Started the Blogging 101 course put on by WordPress.
Blogging 101 is very informative. It is taking a lot of my time, but that is okay. I am learning a lot and enjoying playing around with WordPress. Plus the community here is great! So varied and helpful.
See you next week! 🙂