What’s on the go this week? I’ve been having fun playing with different ideas and working on different projects.
- The Barn is started and the actual barn is mostly hooked,
- I continued knitting the baby blanket. I tried stitch markers for the lace pattern, but it did not work due to the nature of the pattern. So I am back to doing without.
- I went through my Hardanger box to file everything away on shelves, and came across a couple of kits, one already started. Both are for Christmas ornaments. I decided to work on the one that was already started. It has some nice cotton, linen, and metallic thread oval ornaments decorated with beads.
- I am still working on the Granddaughter’s Needle Box. It requires a lot of gluing and I spend time waiting for it to dry. By the time it’s dry I’m onto another project! I am not going to have enough glue to finish this. I’m thinking I may need to make a trip to Walmart to pick some up.
- See these lovely notebooks? Aside from being inspiration themselves, I use them to help organize my days. These have been in use since 2009, when I first read David Allen’s Getting Things Done. I use David Allen’s ideas to keep me on task and productive. Why are they in a WIP post? Because I updated them. 🙂
- Work on my portfolio has halted because we are running out of ink. Need to buy new colour ink cartridges for our printer.
- I haven’t even looked at my spinning yet. Maybe this weekend.
Well that’s my works in progress everyone. Hope everyone has a great day! 🙂