This week centred on starting the hooking for The Barn. I’ve made a start, but am not happy with the fence. There may be later changes there.
I also decided to focus in on knitting the Cellular Blanket, a baby blanket pattern from a library book.
Plus I worked more on Granddaughter’s Needle Box. I figure I’m about half finished I need to rustle up some clothes pins for makeshift clamps.
I started in on some oval Hardanger Christmas ornaments I found tucked away in a box in a cupboard.
I took some time to update my business books and visit the bank.
I did work a bit on my portfolio, but, as noted yesterday, we need more ink for the printer.
I also found out about an upcoming show in March and April, and quickly sent in my application to take part.
I took part in Blogging 101 and am nearing the end of the course. Hopefully the changes have improved the look of the blog.
That’s my review for this week. No spinning…yet. 🙂