IMG_1066

I was able to finish removing the colour from the nylons.  It required a trip to Micheals for more RIT colour remover, but I did find a couple of packages.  I started hooking Blue-eyed Grass this week.  I’m afraid I did not accomplish much, but it’s a start.

I didn’t accomplish much because I also took time to go through my sketchbooks and scan in potential images for future wall hangings.  I also edited them and resized them into something that might approximate a wall hanging.  Note, these are not small 6″ square wall hangings.  They are larger ones.

That’s about it from here for this week.  Not much, but it’s something.  Spring is in the air and I’m busy cleaning out the basement at the moment.  We’re preparing for the new boarder come the end of April.  We have a ways to go to make room for him. 🙂

%d bloggers like this: