Good morning everyone! It’s a beautiful sunny day here in Regina. However it’s still cold at 4 degrees Celsius. But I can still throw a sweater under my spring coat and go for a walk in the fresh air…which is what I intend to do. 🙂
This week will be plenty busy.
- I have some tutoring to do. It’s really more life experiences. The students and I will be making kites. I haven’t made a kite for close to 20 years, so this should be interesting.
- We have a new boarder moving in.
- I have to sort out a tax mess.
- I want to finish Dancing Tree. I’ll finish it yet!
- It would be nice to knit more on the cellular baby blanket.
And that’s enough for this week. I hope everyone has a great day! 🙂