Well I haven’t pull a single loop on African Dream.  Or knit a single stitch on the Cellular Baby Blanket.  But I’ve been working like crazy in the sewing/craft room re-organizing and consolidating and tossing things.  Here’s today’s results…so far…

sewing-room-4-2

There used to be two of these units, but I consolidated into one.

sewing-room-day-4-1

A friend pulled the yarn down off the top of the cabinet.  I moved goods from mismatched containers into the Martha Stewart bins.

 

sewing-room-day-4-3

I moved the serger thread from a large hard to handle bin to two smaller ones.  Here they are with the bin of stabilizers.

sewing-room-day-4-4

I cleaned up the pegboard a bit.  Still some more to go.

sewing-room-day-4-5

I removed the painting supplies from the top of the cabinet and put them inside. Now my circular knit needles are up there.

sewing-room-day-4-6

I put the paint brushes back on the low scrapbook cabinets because they are easier to get in and out of the container.

sewing-room-day-4-7

The bookcase still needs work. The tall scrapbook cabinet looks better with less on top.

sewing-room-day-4-8

Some of the empty storage containers to leave the room.

%d bloggers like this: