It’s been a busy week.  I went from just starting the Fraktur chair pad to finishing the hooking on it (see the above photo)!

That required a day long break to dye some background fabric.  I had to plan to dye enough for all of the chair pads I want to make.  There will be four total. I used a mix of Lucy Richard’s skin tone dye formulas to spot dye an interesting background.  When I saw it I thought it would hook up too dark.   In the end it is a great colour.

I’m very happy with how this turned out.  Thank-you to Susan Feller for all your patience and help!

I’m taking a break and going back to my South Korean roof tile end caps wall hanging. Time to finish up the border and put that one to rest.

If you’ve been reading, thanks!  Have a great weekend everyone!

%d bloggers like this: