Hi everyone!  This past week has been a busy week spent trying to get my studio in order. It was much worse than I thought!  We had initially bought furniture to fit the space as measured by a laser measure.  Well the laser measure was wrong – it was out by 1-2 feet. So I had furniture positioned at right angles going into the room.  But this week I took another look. I measured the room again and drew up an “as is” plan.


Then I took some photos to post online for some of my friends and see what could be done. Here’s the job half done on Wednesday.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

I posted a video for some online friends to give input on the situation and decided to measure up furniture to see what could be done.

In the end Hubby came down and  moved some boxes of scrapbook memorabilia and old journals upstairs for me to sort through later.  I still have wall hangings I’d like to hang on the wall, mending to do, a project box to sort, and a doll to dress!  But first I have to sew her clothes!  Here is a video of where I’m currently at with the studio.

Studio Update

If you have been, thanks for reading!  Have a lovely weekend everyone!

%d bloggers like this: