Good afternoon everyone! We had a great time in New Brunswick. Lovely scenery and lovely people. Company will be leaving soon and I am deep into planning November.
I finished knitting the baby hat. All that’s left is to mail it.
I am making a short list of projects to work on. Mostly it includes WIP’s, or Works In Progress.
- I have “Doom” sitting beside my chair to finish hooking.
- I also want to finish the quilt I started at 17 years of age. I won’t say how long it’s been. Suffice it to say I have taken my own sweet time hand stitching it.
- I also have the South Korean appliqué quilt to finish.
- I want to make some beeswax toppers for bowls.
- I want to move onto hooking the fishing shack series I have planned.
That’s more than enough for November. Right now I’m just glad to have the baby hat finished.
If you have been, thanks for reading. Have a great weekend everyone!