Hi everyone! I had one of those weeks this week. I was sidetracked by computer issues and different exciting happenings I can’t tell you about yet. It’s a project still in the planning stages.
However, I did accomplish some of what I set out to do this week! The Boucherouite rug I am working on is half finished. It’s great fun to work on. I am enjoying playing with pattern and colour.
I changed up “The Farm” a bit. I’m thinking of possible techniques I could use to create 3D flowers and plants around the edges. I’m considering felting flowers, silk embroidery, beadwork, stumpwork embroidery, Brazilian embroidery… There are a lot of options. I’ve spent a lot of time on YouTube watching tutorials.
I have more Parker’s Cove fishing shacks in my sketchbook and some ready to go on backing. I’m hoping to work on those tonight and tomorrow.
If you have been, thanks for reading Have a great weekend!