Good morning everyone! This will be my one and only blog post this week. I have several projects on the go.
- the Boucherouite is almost finished hooking. I need to decide on a finish and do it.
- “The Farm” is waiting in the wings. I have ideas in my mind for how I want to accomplish it. It will definitely be a mixed media piece.
- the Parker’s Cove series is partly on backing. I think I will need a dye day to create more fabric of the right colours.
- I am preparing to teach the herringbone edge to a group on Beth Miller’s Parris House Creative Community network on Mighty Networks.
- I also have another rug hooking project I’m working on behind the scenes for now.
- I have several Zoom meetings to attend and one to run this week. I plan on playing around with how Zoom works, so I can offer a seamless workshop experience in the future. Stay tuned!…
I hope everyone has a great week!