I had a great week and managed to complete almost everything on my list.
- I hooked more on “Prairie Sky – Altocumulus”. I hope to work more on it today.
- I posted the remaining old patterns for sale on my Facebook page – JLT Studios.
- I added some 6″ square Prairie Sky wall hangings for sale to my website. They sell for $60 each + shipping.
- I finished cutting up plaids and checks into #6 wide strips for sale for rug hookers. They are sold in 1/2 pound bags for $20 each bag + shipping. I will be posting them on the website soon.
- I am working on my mini-portfolio book today.
- I am sewing on the hanging sleeve for “Wascana Creek – Study” today.
- And finally, yes, I found my file folders for my classes!
Some of these patterns are available on the website now, and some have yet to be listed. Look for these patterns to be available on the website soon. They are old patterns purchased long ago (about 20 years ago) and on old burlap. It is suggested people trace them on Red Dot and re-draw them on new backing before hooking them. These are not my own original patterns, but the patterns of a few very talented rug hooking artists from the past.
Be sure to check out the website for new product this coming week!